About PureFlow Healthcare, CPAP clinic
PureFlow Healthcare is a CPAP clinic founded by a team of experienced medical professionals, who passionately believe in helping people stop the destructive effects caused by untreated Sleep Apnea. We want to make a difference in people`s quality of life by restoring one of the most vital components of well-being – GOOD NIGHT SLEEP.
Our extensive clinical background in sleep medicine makes us true experts in skilfully using the latest cutting-edge technology and wireless connectivity that facilitates an effortless transition to the most effective treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea - CPAP therapy.
Although CPAP therapy remains number one choice for treatment of OSA, Oral Appliance therapy may be an option for non-compliant CPAP users with mild Sleep Apnea or snoring. Supervised Weight-loss program may also significantly improve the severity of Sleep Apnea.
- We're striving to create a climate that supports, encourages and rewards a healthy lifestyle and overall wellness.
- Our staff consists of highly qualified and certified Respiratory Therapists, Nurses, Polysomnography Technologists and CPAP Therapy Specialists, with many years of clinical experience in the field of sleep medicine.
"We have a genuine passion for what we do and promise to deliver the best treatment possible coupled with the highest level of care and the lowest prices on the market."
- Committed to expand awareness of Sleep Apnea and Sleep-disordered breathing in the community through extensive public education, screening tests and information services.
- Provide prompt and effective treatment solutions with the help of highly skilled professionals in the field of respiratory, sleep, dentistry and weight- loss medicine.
- Exceed your expectation by providing the best level of care possible.
PureFlow Healthcare Guarantee:
- Unparalleled level of care
- Full range of the newest CPAP machines/respiratory products and accessories from the leading brands in the industry
- Lowest prices on replacements CPAP accessories
- Free In-home/office CPAP setups throughout GTA
- Open 6 days a week from 9 to 6 pm. Walk-ins welcome!
- Free CPAP trials with no obligation to purchase
- 30 days Mask- Fit guarantee program to ensure optimal comfort
- Scheduled follow-ups on treatment progress to enhance patient's compliance
- Free consultations, pressure changes (prescribed by physician) for all clients
- OHIP and Insurance coverage. Assistance with third-party billing
Extended health Insurance can be used to cover the remaining portion of the cost of the equipment. The majority of our clients pay nearly nothing when purchasing CPAP machines and other medical devices.
PureFlow Healthcare is licensed by the Ontario Ministry of Health Assistive Devices Program (ADP).
After initiation of CPAP therapy, our staff will contact you at 24h, 48h, 72h, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 1 year and offer you a clinical support with practical suggestions aimed to improve your therapy progress and compliance. Additional follow ups are warranted if clinically indicated.
All clients who purchased CPAP devices from us are eligible for free LIFETIME service, which includes comprehensive treatment follow-up program, free consultations and annual tune-ups.
Please check out our Express online shopping where you can buy CPAP masks replacements and other supplies.
Take the TOUR
of our Clinic
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Take the TOUR
of our Clinic